This is a quick, easy, great addition to any Mexican dishes or to have with something like roast chicken or grilled chicken breasts. You could also serve it as an appetizer with some tortilla chips. It takes all of 5 minutes 🙂
- 3 small, ripe tomatoes (I use Roma), chopped finely
- 1/2 red onion, chopped finely
- 1 small garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 lime, juiced (you can use more or less depending on your taste)
- generous handful or two of fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped or torn
Chop everything up, throw in a serving bowl, mix in the lime juice, and stir well before serving. Done.